Re: Nokia3230 can't connect gnokii via bluetooth or irda

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Nokia3230 can't connect gnokii via bluetooth or irda
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 08:39:33 +0200

Hi,

On 5/24/07, Chen Yuan <address@hidden> wrote:
> port = IrDA:IrCOMM
>That's definitely incorrect.. Use COM port here. You use binary or
compiled on your own?

which port can i use?

when i turn on the Infrared of the phone and put it near by the computer, a
virutal moem over IR link will create and it has its own COM port: COM4. Do
you means I should put this port on gnokii config file.

Yes.

I donwload source code from gnokii.org and compiled it on MSVS2005.

I can't remember at the moment if it ware required to modify something
in order to enable irda support for gnokii-win32. Jari?

take care,
Pawel Kot