Re: Send MMS

From: shacky
Subject: Re: Send MMS
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 16:29:40 +0200

Mbuni and Kannel go to you co-loc server. Kannel requires some sort of
SMSC-connection in order to operate. I understood that your idea was to
use a GSM-phone. My guess is that your co-loc provider won't allow
having a physical mobile phone at their site. That's why I run Gnokii
over SOAP.

 This could not be a problem: perhaps I can install a GPRS modem on my co-location server (perhaps a GPRS/PCMCIA internal card).

See http://www.hellkvist.org/software/index.php for MMSLIB or
http://search.cpan.org/~robl/MMS-Mail-Message-0.06/lib/MMS/Mail/Message.pm
for *MMS::Mail::Message*
< http://search.cpan.org/author/ROBL/MMS-Mail-Message-0.06/lib/MMS/Mail/Message.pm>.
There you can find PHP and Perl source code for creating a MMS-message.
If you cannot use those, you'll need to adapt that to your programming
language of choice.

What part of the work these programs do for me? How I can use them? I know PHP...