Re: data cable with USB converter for nokia 6210

From: Jari Turkia
Subject: Re: data cable with USB converter for nokia 6210
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 11:58:13 +0300

Alain Bastien wrote:
There exist also USB over Serial converters/ Adapters !!

Yes there are.

The thread subject suggests that the idea is to get a Nokia 6210 working over an USB-cable. 6210 has only serial connection on the phone side. I'm using a DLR-3 cable to connect to my 6210. However, it is possible to use an USB-cable with a suitable serial converter to connect to the RS-232 port of a mobile phone.

If a person needs help with the cable, some basic information is needed. USB ID is a highly valued piece of information.

Regards,
Jari Turkia