Re: Nokia 6300 --getXYZ

From: rozelak
Subject: Re: Nokia 6300 --getXYZ
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 21:49:02 +0200 (CEST)

> Hi,
>
> On 8/7/07, address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Hallo, I compiled 0.6.18 version, and have tried
> > your hintns, but no
> > > success. Comments for each try continues ...
>
> You should have read the documentation. You need to
> use dku2libusb
> connection type for nk6510 driver.

Hallo,

I am truly sorry, but I do not have found it in doc. Where it is? It
is neither in manpage nor in Docs directory. Hopefully, I have not
overlooked it :-(

OK, thanks to your direction to the 'dku2libusb' connection driver, most
of the things (numbers, callendar, ...) really work. Thank you again!
However, there is still slite problem with SMS reading and TODO listing.
They should work, at least by http://www.gnokii.org/docs.shtml#nk6510

The debug outputs are in atachments named after the switch used (hopefully
not again some of my stupid bugs ...). The calls were 'gnokii --getsms
IN 1 end' (the same error also for OU, TE, etc.) and 'gnokii --gettodo
1 end'.

Thank you very much,
Dan

P.S. Still the same: