gnokii --getsms changes

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: gnokii --getsms changes
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 17:01:27 +0200

Hi,

I have committed few changes into CVS. They are as follow:
 - add gn_sms2mbox() into libgnokii; it converts SMS into
mbox-compliant format; well almost, current limitations are: just text
SMS, no real support for concatenated SMS, no encoding type on output,
 - gnokii --getsms when storing into file will save there not only
message text but also some header fields (sender, smsc, timestamp etc)
-- on quite popular demand
 - gnokii --getsms will now store all SMS in one file that is mbox
compiliant (previously it was one file per message)
 - gnokii --getsms has new switch: --append-file/-a to append sequent
messages to an existing file

Please do test if it does compile and work under non Linux systems.
For now I did testing just under Linux.
Please comment it one-file solution works for you better than previous one.

Feel free to fix the code, I'm not too proud of it but on the other
side it's not that bad :) Feel free also to implement TODOs and switch
xgnokii to use gn_sms2mbox().

take care,
Pawel Kot