Re: Nokia 6275i

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Nokia 6275i
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 13:53:13 -0500

Thanks, yup I tried yesterday with S60 model, so I guess my phone is a symbian...cool.

So now gnokii connects...wicked.

I got pretty excited, after hours of wrestling with pin_helper, this is a big moment for me. I fired up xgnokii right away and tried to add an address book entry...it sat there for a long time uploading and when I checked the phone after it was still blank. I saw the following error in my console:

Received message type 03
Event 3 failed with return code 20!
Getting network info ...
Message sent: 0x0a / 0x0009
00 01 00 0b 00 02 00 00 00                      |
xgnokii_contacts.c: line 2351: Can't write ME memory entry number 1! Err

First off, it seemed to take a ununsually long time to try and upload one entry...Anyhow, I'll assume this phone is not supported at the moment? Anything I can do to help you guys with traces etc?