Re: gnokii 0.6.22

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: gnokii 0.6.22
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 13:20:12 +0100

Hi,

There's one thing I forgot. Apparently Nokia in some of the new phones
introduced a new protocol as a replacement of FBUS. It is called LCIF.
There are two phones I am aware of that support it. It is Nokia 6110
Navigator (which may explain recent problems reported with it) and
Nokia N95. So I'd like to ask for two things. Please report lsusb -vvv
if you have your phone connected by USB -- it will help us to find out
which phones are "affected". If you happen to have such phone (you can
recognize them by having bInterfaceSubClass 253 in the lsusb output)
it would be great if you could sniff and post the log from Nokia PC
Suite comunication.

take care,
Pawel Kot