Re: gnapplet: overcoming dlltool dependency?

From: Jari Turkia
Subject: Re: gnapplet: overcoming dlltool dependency?
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 19:16:42 +0200

Lukáš Petrovický wrote:

During the course of today I have been trying to make gnapplet
functional under Symbian S60 3rd edition phones.

Wow! Execllent.

I managed to get the source code to compile (using just a really small
patch) with the current stable Nokia SDKs, but I haven't been able to

Could you please specify in detail the tools and their version you're using.

Could anyone please lead me out of the dark on how to create the .sis
file when there's no dlltool available? Or perhaps... how to get the

That depends... See my previous question.

Regards,
Jari Turkia