SV: SV: SV: Gnokii 6.0.22, Gnokii working fine, but smsd is coredumping

From: Peter Toi
Subject: SV: SV: SV: Gnokii 6.0.22, Gnokii working fine, but smsd is coredumping
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 22:10:57 +0100

Hi Guido

Thanks for the help - I included the below in the make.conf and recompiled
it. Seems to work fine, but still die with the

#18 0x4834e253 in _ctx_start () from /lib/libc.so.5

In gdb - Nether can I make it to work running "gdb smsd" while debugging
thru the source.

I have also tried installing the port with SMSD GLIB2 flag on, but still the
same.

Looking forward for the gnokii 0.6.23 in the port tree. I hope I can get the
old one up and running meanwhile, as it might be some glib problem at my
installation.

Peter