AW: gnokii error message

From: Julian Hagenschulte
Subject: AW: gnokii error message
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 15:20:54 +0100

Hi,

The version is 0.6.14 of gnokii and smsd.
There was no file libmysql.so in /usr/lib/smsd

I found a hint to create a symlink with

ln -s /usr/share/smsd /usr/lib/smsd

but I don’t have the folder /usr/share/smsd on my computer so it didn’t
solve the problem.

Is gnokii not correct installed or why don’t I have the libmysql.so file?

Thanks, J.