Read deleted SMS from 6020

From: Luca Berton
Subject: Read deleted SMS from 6020
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 11:48:22 +0200

Hi to everybody!

Sorry for my very rude English but I'm Italian and I'm not very good in English.

I've the this problem and I don't know if gnokii will do it.
I've already tried the latest stable release of gnokii (v.
0.6.24) and this morning (in GMT +1 time) I've fetched the CVS and build the
latest gnokii package under my Gentoo box.

I've to read some SMS in the Inbox and Outbox folder DELETED from a nokia 6020
with DKU-5 cable.

Any suggestion?

Thank you to all that will help me.

Luca Berton