Re: connecting e51 via bluetooth problem

From: Babar Haq
Subject: Re: connecting e51 via bluetooth problem
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 11:32:14 +0500

Sorry for not keeping the subject intact in previous emails. I would be happy
if I can only send sms via gnokii.Which I guess is not too much to ask for :)

> channels that may work are Serial Port (SP) and/or Dial Up Networking (DUN)
> use
> sdptool search SP

Searching for SP on 00:1D:6E:BB:34:F0 ...
Service Name: Data Transfer
Service Description: Version
Service RecHandle: 0x100ec
Service Class ID List:
  "Serial Port" (0x1101)
Protocol Descriptor List:
  "L2CAP" (0x0100)

> and
> sdptool search DUN
> and see which channel works for you (and let this list know which is
> to help other users)

Searching for DUN on 00:1D:6E:BB:34:F0 ...
Service Name: Dial-Up Networking
Service RecHandle: 0x100f0
Service Class ID List:
  "Dialup Networking" (0x1103)
Protocol Descriptor List:
  "L2CAP" (0x0100)
  "RFCOMM" (0x0003)
    Channel: 4
Language Base Attr List:
  code_ISO639: 0x454e
  encoding:    0x6a
  base_offset: 0x100
Profile Descriptor List:
  "Dialup Networking" (0x1103)
    Version: 0x0100

Before I received your email I tried a lot of channels. The furthest I would
get is with 9. Out put was attached in previous emails. Most of the others I
would get this(below). This is with channel 4 which is the output of sdptool
search DUN.(above)

GNOKII Version 0.6.22
LOG: debug mask is 0x1
Config read from file /home/babar/.gnokiirc.
phone instance config:
model = AT
port = 00:1D:6E:BB:34:F0
connection = bluetooth
initlength = default
serial_baudrate = 19200
serial_write_usleep = -1
handshake = software
require_dcd = 0
smsc_timeout = 10
rfcomm_channel = 4
sm_retry = 0
Initializing AT capable mobile phone ...
Serial device: opening device 00:1D:6E:BB:34:F0
Can't connect: Device or resource busy
AT bus initialization failed (1)
Initialization failed (1)
Serial device: closing device
Telephone interface init failed: Command failed.
Quitting.
Command failed.

Regards,
Babar