Coonecting N3120 to PC to send/receive sms

From: hardley Mpofu
Subject: Coonecting N3120 to PC to send/receive sms
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 16:43:51 +0000 (GMT)

hi guys

i am a newbie in this.i am not a linux person but have been tasked to do this and i have to to do it.i have nokia 3120 and would like to connect this to my linux server to send and receive sms in case of my servers going down.i am in an ISP setup so this would help big time.my servers are running on CentOS 5.i have downloaded gnokii 0.6.2.4 which i believe is the latest and have untar the file.now i need to install and then configure this to work.i will be using a USB cable.i have read on the gnokii website and have gathered that i have a DKU5 cable.pliz help guys

regards
Uchapahwa

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
A Smarter Email.