compiling with bluettoth support for WIN32...

From: Mike Mota
Subject: compiling with bluettoth support for WIN32...
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 14:31:12 -0500

Hi it's me again, I just downloaded de gnokii-0.6.7.tar.tar, then I compiled
using MSVC++ 6.0, it Works ok, but when I try to get connected to a nokia
6600 using bluetooth (and gnapplet installed on the phone), it does not
work. I read that I need to download the platform SDK in order to add
support for bluetooth connection, I just downloaded it, but I'm not sure
about how to integrate it to gnokii, please help me!!!

Thanks
Miguel Mota