Re: Get complete, recursive file list?

From: Uwe Grauer
Subject: Re: Get complete, recursive file list?
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 10:50:31 +0200

Pawel Kot wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 10:50 PM, Mariano Draghi <address@hidden> wrote:
That because I suppose that libgnokii supports what I'm trying to do
internally... does it? I'm recursing the phone filesystem from certain

There is no function "get all files recursively".

path, or at least, giving some metadata let me know if the file is a
regular file or a directory.

Yes, you can get this information quite easy.

And how does Obex help here?
Could you give me some hints? Is it a protocol I can use to traverse
the filesystem in the phone?

Obex support is more reliable. In terms that protocol is documented
and OpenObex implementation is more mature. There are libraries that
allow you to use Obex resource as a filesystem.

Here is the home for openobex:
http://dev.zuckschwerdt.org/openobex/wiki/
It's even usable from python:
http://dev.zuckschwerdt.org/openobex/wiki/ObexFtpExampleClientPython