Re: Gnokii - smsd Installation Errors

From: Jari Turkia
Subject: Re: Gnokii - smsd Installation Errors
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 11:42:50 +0200

Shoaib Khan wrote:
Hi All, hope everybody is doing great and are in good health.

Sure thing! :-)
Hopefully you're doing the same.

I have RHEL 5 server, a month before i have downloaded and configured gnokii 0.6.26 to my server, installation went fine and it was configured
(Note: it is absolutely ok untill i run ./configure) but when i issues make command it gives me following errors)

Suggestion. Grab the latest src.rpm from nightly build (http://opensource.contentbakery.fi/gnokii/RHEL5/). Run a rpmbuild --rebuild into it and see what it says. If you're missing any packages it will properly notify what is needed.

Regards,
Jari Turkia