SMSD did not save message into inbox

From: bazet
Subject: SMSD did not save message into inbox
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 00:52:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I have little problem here.

Here is my hardware

Sony W980i
USB cable

I can detect my phone using gnokii --identify
I can send sms using gnokii --sendsms
I can read sms using gnokii --smsreader ( live sms )
I can retrieve saved message from my hp into mysql using gnokii-smsd

but, smsd won't auto import incoming sms into mysql. I have to manually save
it into sim card memory, then smsd is able to import it.

Since i'm going to buy new gsm phone for this project, any suggestion for
phone model that able to save incoming sms into mysql ? I'm thinking of
Wavecomm fasstrack