Re: SMSD help needed: GSM/FBUS init failed! (Unknown model?). Quitting.

From: Jari Turkia
Subject: Re: SMSD help needed: GSM/FBUS init failed! (Unknown model?). Quitting.
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 11:58:05 +0200

Pawel Kot wrote:
address@hidden:~# gnokii --identify
GNOKII Versio 0.6.27
Are you manually typing it into email or do we have a typo?

0.6.27 has way improved Finnish translation than earlier versions did. That would be a valid Finnish expression to state the version of Gnokii. Also Ari is a common name here.
So I'd give that a Mythbusters rating of: plausible

Regards,
Jari Turkia