Re: strange error with my nokia 5300

From: Luisa Ravelli
Subject: Re: strange error with my nokia 5300
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 18:34:03 +0200

2009/4/1 Daniele Forsi <address@hidden>:
> so we have
> 1) MMS incorrectly classified as SMS (hopefully fixed)
> 2) infinite loop when using --getsms 1 end
> 3) incorrect decoding of some SMS

Now's perfect! Thank you so much!
All problems are fixed in CVS, the only thing is that the messages
with che E with grave accent are still concatenated although they're
less than 160 char, it's because they're not plain ascii?

And a new question for you, in the wiki I didn't find anything about
this, is it possibile to save sms directly in a cvs file?

Luisa