Not Fetching Recently Received SMS by SMSD

From: PunitDam
Subject: Not Fetching Recently Received SMS by SMSD
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 07:29:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I am new to Gnokii and SMSD.
Currently I have installed GNOKII 0.6.28cvs Version and using it with Nokia
3110C mobile.
Following are the entries in gnokiirc file:
model = series40
connection = dku2libusb

When I run smsd with following command:
 smsd -u root -proot -d sms -m mysql -b IN -f /tmp/smsderror.txt

It fetches all the messages present in the inbox of mobile and stores
successfully in the database.
But when new message received, although smsd is running, it doesn't store
SMS in the Database.

When I restart smsd, along with previously received SMS, it stores 2-3 other
SMSes with garbage smsdate, number and text.

Please Help.