Nokia 2100 support

From: siva kumar
Subject: Nokia 2100 support
Date: 30 Jun 2009 16:39:45 -0000

Hi,

whether nokia 2100 supports fbus? if so whether gnokii support Nokia 2100 fbus protocol?

I have made hardware to interface mobile to micro controller. i tried sending 0x55 128 times i could not see any response from mobile.

I tried sending fbus command for receiving h/w and s/w version after sending 128 times 0x55. still no response.

i don't know whether any delay required between two fbus commands.
please help me in this regard.

Siva