Re: VS: problems on http://opensource.contentbakery.fi/gnokii/ ???

From: Jari Turkia
Subject: Re: VS: problems on http://opensource.contentbakery.fi/gnokii/ ???
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 22:39:22 +0300

Pawel Kot wrote:
No problems. There is new repository address of
http://opensource.hqcodeshop.com/gnokii/ is already in the wiki.
http://www.gnokii.org/downloads.shtml
Unfortunately it's not easily fixable right now. Will fix it as soon
as possible. Jari, perhaps we should have gnokii subdomain for that?

We could have something like download1.gnokii.org or similar to mitigate any possible changes on download locations. But like I said, now the repo is on a domain owned by me and I don't think it will change very soon.

Regards,
Jari Turkia