RE: Wavecom configuration

From: Martyn
Subject: RE: Wavecom configuration
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 14:43:54 +0100

After a little bit of digging I found the following: -

[global]
port = /dev/ttyS0
model = AT
initlength = default
connection = serial
use_locking = no
serial_baudrate = 19200
handshake = hardware
connect_script =
disconnect_script =

smsc_timeout = 10

[xgnokii]
allow_breakage = 0
[gnokiid]
bindir = /usr/sbin/
[connect_script]
TELEPHONE = 12345678
[disconnect_script]

[logging]
debug = off
rlpdebug = off
xdebug = off

However when I run the command gnokii --identify it just sits at the following wit hthe cursor flashing: -
gnokii --identify
GNOKII Version 0.6.22

For info..
dmesg | grep tty
[  116.322431] console [tty0] enabled
[  118.870846] serial8250: ttyS0 at I/O 0x3f8 (irq = 4) is a 16550A
[  118.871403] 00:02: ttyS0 at I/O 0x3f8 (irq = 4) is a 16550A

Thanks

Martyn