udev sample

From: Leo 'costela' Antunes
Subject: udev sample
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 03:21:21 +0100

I've received a bug report concerning the DKU2 sample udev rules[0], but
I unfortunately don't have any DKU2 device to test the proposed new rules.

If it were possible to create a rule that was comprehensive enough, but
not too broadly, it would probably be OK to install this rule by default.

I'm also not sure why the user reported the original rule didn't work
for him. Possibly because ATTRS{manufacturer} wasn't "Nokia"?

Any thoughts?

Cheers

[0] bugs.debian.org/563547

--