RE: smsd and scandinavian characters cut out problem

From: Ari A
Subject: RE: smsd and scandinavian characters cut out problem
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 02:03:37 +0200

Hi,

I have done some more tests. I compiled older version of gnokii, 0.6.20. With that version, the scandinavian letters were not cut. This version was compiled (and run) in the same computer where I tested 0.6.29git and 0.6.28. Both of these versions newer had the character cut out problem.

So it seems that the changes somewhere between 0.6.21 - 0.6.28 has caused this problem.

Any suggestions how to continue?

Best Regards

Ari A