Gnokii and pcsc

From: Guido Falsi
Subject: Gnokii and pcsc
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 15:23:54 +0200

Hi!

As the maintainer of the FreeBSD port for gnokii it was reported to me [1] that after the upgrade of pcsc-lite to 1.6.0 gnokii fails to build against it.

I tracked it down to this commit to pcsc:

remove pcsc-lite specific SCARD_W_INSERTED_CARD code

SCARD_W_INSERTED_CARD value 0x8010006A was also in collision with
SCARD_W_SECURITY_VIOLATION

(comment to revision 4574 of file src/PCSC/pcsclite.h.in) [2] [3]

Since it looks like this define and anything related to it was plainly removed with no substitute I'm fixing the present FreeBSD port with the attached, very simple, patch.

I think you could find this information useful too.

Can this patch be included in the tree for future gnokii versions?
(I checked and it looks like you still use the define in the git repository, please correct me if I'm wrong!)

Thank you in advance!

[1] http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/147288

[2] http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/pcsclite/trunk/PCSC/src/PCSC/pcsclite.h.in?view=log

[3] http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/pcsclite/trunk/PCSC/src/PCSC/pcsclite.h.in?r1=4544&r2=4574