Re: Partial AT command support ?

From: sani . broyeur
Subject: Re: Partial AT command support ?
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 10:23:20 +0200

Hi all.

Investigating after a weird behaviour of my N7230 (perfectely fonctional with
bluetooth, broken with CA-126 USB/cable) I found a kind of evidence of partial
support of AT command ONLY with cable:

With term emulator on /dev/ttyACM0:

> AT
> OK
>
> AT+CPMS?
> +CPMS: ,,,,,,,,
>
> OK
>
> AT+CPMS=?
> +CPMS: (),(),()
>
> OK

The normal answer (from the internet) should be something like:

+CPMS: ("ME","SM"),("ME","SM"),("MT")

I would add that in bluetooth mode, the "ME" memory is actually used to retrieve
SMS in the M7230 with "gnokii -- getsms" , and it works.

There is an AT command that enables the "advanced command": AT+CFUN

In term emulator it gives:

> AT+CFUN=?
> +CFUN: (0,1,4),(0,1)
>
> OK

I tried to set CFUN to 0, 1, 4 without any change.

Any suggestion ?

Regards, Chris.
(not sani :-)))