hello all- you can boot up nokia from local mode to normal mode by this.

From: Igor Charvát
Subject: hello all- you can boot up nokia from local mode to normal mode by this...
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 22:23:36 +0200 (CEST)

Hello all, I am new here. I would like to inform you about my project (may be
not gnokii related, but...).
I have found that gnoki is missing some command to switch on the Nok. phone
I am playing with microchips and I have seen how to switch on nokia phone.
(My phone was not able to easylly switch on by some wire...)
here is my link to my exe application )source code in delphi included).
http://leteckaposta.cz/426739371

(if link is not vissible go to leteckaposta dot cz   and number of downloadlink
is 426739371)
It can over FBUS
1) boot up phone N6230i
2) make a voice call

I would like only to know if my application is working for you on N6230i phones
or not. On my phone it is working good.
BR, MfG, Igor