Re: Problems reading SMS from Nokia 3109c

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: Problems reading SMS from Nokia 3109c
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 14:56:45 +0200

read this for the suggested configuration: http://wiki.gnokii.org/index.php/DKU2

>>gnokii --phone 1 -identify
> GNOKII Version 0.6.29

version 0.6.29 has known issues with UCS2 SMS decoding, compile the
git version if you need UCS2 (see www.gnokii.org)
also I don't remember if 0.6.29 will correctly fall back to use the
right functions for reading SMS from your phone

> Product name : Nokia 3109c

can you show the Product name when using series40? This will allow to
choose the right libgnokii functions.

--
Daniele Forsi