Patch for better Samsung B2100 support

From: grunge
Subject: Patch for better Samsung B2100 support
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 23:59:42 +0200

Hello,

I've tried to backup numbers from my new Samsung B2100 today and had to
develop attached patch in order to make it work correctly.

Is this the right place to post this patch to get included in gnokii's
upstream?
Regards,

grunge

PS: I've also found out that some  commandline parsing fails when
POSIXLY_CORRECT is set, due to getopt_long's reaction on that
(try POSIXLY_CORRECT=1 gnokii --getphonebook ME 1 1 -r). Maybe it should get
documented somewhere.

--
NOTE FOR WINDOWS (TM) USERS:  IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE
LAW WILL I BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SW OR HW DAMAGE, SYSTEM MALFUNCTION,