Re: Nokia Premicell

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Nokia Premicell
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 22:03:45 +0100

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 09:52, Tristan Drinkwater <address@hidden> wrote:
>>Sent: 05 December 2011 21:37
>>So there's git://github.com/pkot/gnokii.git repo with nokia-nosmsc
>>branch. Please try it out. And let me know the logs.
>
> I've tried 'git clone --depth 1 git://github.com/pkot/gnokii.git' but all I
> get is a 'connection refused' error.
>
> I don't suppose there is anything restricting my access is there? IP
> filtering?

No idea, but in the worst case you can download the zip/tar file as
well. Anyway it does work for me. So it indeed may be something with
your firewall. You can also try the http connection, which is slower
but rather walking through the firewall.

$ git clone https://github.com/pkot/gnokii.git

take care,
--
Pawel Kot