Re: compatibility with Nokia 3110c (3110 Classic)

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: compatibility with Nokia 3110c (3110 Classic)
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 21:15:24 +0100

2012/1/4 Anthony Kirby:

> I created an account to add a note on the wiki about getting gnokii to
> work with a Nokia 3110c ("3110 classic") but there's no edit
> privilege...

the welcome email explains that you have to ask

> I had no luck with the documented suggestion to use the nk6510 driver,

either the wiki is not clear enough or you have done something wrong
it should work with the first configuration in
http://wiki.gnokii.org/index.php/DKU2
that page has also some troubleshooting information

> but had success with the AT driver:
>
> port = /dev/ttyACM0
> model = AT
> connection = serial

your phone is a Series 40 3rd Edition, Feature Pack 2 so with that
configuration you can only: dial a number, get the battery level and
the network information

--
Daniele Forsi