Re: Once more: Nokia C1-02 and gnokii

From: Malte Lundberg
Subject: Re: Once more: Nokia C1-02 and gnokii
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 19:06:36 +0100

On 03/03/12 19:47, Pawel Kot wrote:
Hi,

On Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 12:46, Malte Lundberg<address@hidden>  wrote:
On 02/28/12 19:19, Pawel Kot wrote:
Have you read the following wiki page:
http://wiki.gnokii.org/index.php/DKU2
Yes cable is a CA-101 type which gets data transferred but does not charge
the phone
By using the cdc-acm driver, i have established  an AT based link to the
phone now.
This helps reading / writing the phonebook.
It does not answer my question. The mentioned page includes
troubleshooting section.

take care,
Hello,

yes, i read the page and none of the debuggung tips really helps me:

- yes i got a kernel higher than the mentioned one, but no phonet modules are compiled in
grep -i phonet /usr/src/linux/.config
# CONFIG_PHONET is not set
- all /dev/bus/usb nodes are read/write by group usb which i am member of
- my libusb read:
~ $ equery l libusb
 * Searching for libusb ...
[IP-] [  ] dev-libs/libusb-0.1.12-r7:0