Re: TC35 works - but MC35I not - only receiving SMS

From: Axel Gruber
Subject: Re: TC35 works - but MC35I not - only receiving SMS
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 09:41:58 +0200

Hello again

i found something in a Mailing-List:

http://www.digipedia.pl/usenet/thread/18489/7023/

But this was from 2004 ...

Now i changed the Line in lowlevel.c from:

   smsdConfig.memoryType = GN_MT_SM;;
to:
  smsdConfig.memoryType = GN_MT_ME;

Now everything seem to work fine... - but i don´t feel very good because i dont know what i have done .... :-)
can anyone confirm that this workaround is ok ?

Best Regards

----
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Autohaus A. Gruber OHG
Axel Gruber

Tel: 0807193200
Fax: 0807193202
E-Mail: address@hidden
Internet: www.autohaus-gruber.net

Ihr starker MAZDA und HYUNDAI Partner 4mal in der Region - einmal auch in Ihrer Nähe.