Re: fr.po update

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: fr.po update
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 19:29:12 +0200

2012/10/7 Raphaël:
> rather than using the one sent earlier today: this one also
> fixes some indentation issues and add some more strings.
>
> [sent as both a patch and a plain file]

I can't apply the patch because git am can't detect its format and I
won't commit the plain file because msgfmt doesn't accept it, the
error is still "invalid multibyte sequence"; file fr.po says it's
encoded as ISO-8859 but the Content-Type property claims to be UTF-8

how did you test the translation on your system?
--
Daniele Forsi