How configure .gnokiirc to support lowcost cell phone "NOKIA 100" in ser

From: bruno estieule
Subject: How configure .gnokiirc to support lowcost cell phone "NOKIA 100" in serial mode ?
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 20:12:38 +0100

Hello,
First, i'm sorry for my english and for my basic questions. I'm a French Hw engineer motivated to use gnokii but without sufficient sw competences...

1°/Contexte :
- I want to replace (on my existing system) a NOKIA 3310 cell phone by a low cost  "NOKIA 100" cell phone.
- System is composed in one Beagle Bone board (Linux OS +gnokii 0.6.31 + personal sw using gnokki API) + one Nokia3310 (NHM-5NX) + several HW Inputs / Outputs.
- System is used to perform domotic though an SMS IHM
- Cell phone is HW connected to Beagle Bone on full duplex FBUS interface Tx and Rx through a dedicated addaptater (Beagle Bone GPIO <-> FBUS-TX and FBUS-RX) => this interface works fine with both cell phones (very nice Hw signals)
- .gnokiirc configuration file used for NOKIA 3310 as below:
[global]
  # - This is default phone config section
  model = 6110
  port = /dev/ttyO1
  # initlength = default
  connection = serial
  # use_locking = no
  # serial_baudrate = 19200
  # serial_write_usleep = 10000
  # smsc_timeout = 20
  [logging]
  debug = off

=> Everything is working.

2°/ Issue description versus tests done:
I  have not found information on how to configure .gnokiirc file to support NOKIA100 phone.
I have done several tests and the most performante one seems to be with this .gnokiirc configuration file:
[global]
  # - This is default phone config section
  model = series40
  port = /dev/ttyO1
  # initlength = default
  connection = serial
  # use_locking = no
  serial_baudrate = 19200
  # serial_write_usleep = 10000
  # smsc_timeout = 20
  [logging]
  debug = off

But, even if identification function seemes to work and Hw signals are very nice, my Sw (using gnokii API) don't work with NOKIA100.

When I peforme basic gnokii function tests (in linux cmd line) all function tested seems not working
Exemple :

address@hidden:~# gnokii --identify
  GNOKII Version 0.6.31
  IMEI         : 355502059434403
  Manufacturer : Nokia
  No flags section in the config file.
  Model        : RH-130
  Product name : RH-130
  Revision     : V 04.30
  address@hidden:~#

address@hidden:~# gnokii --getdatetime
  GNOKII Version 0.6.31
  Error: The current frame isn't handled by the incoming function.
  address@hidden:~#

address@hidden:~# gnokii --getsms SM 1
  GNOKII Version 0.6.31
  Getting SMS failed (location 1 from SM memory)! (Function or connection type not supported by the phone or by the phone   driver.)

3°/ Questions:
- Is it possible to support NOKIA100 cell phone with gnokii 0.6.31 ?
- How configure .gnokiirc to support "NOKIA 100" cell phone in contexte : serial connection on tty01
- Are the functions below supported on "NOKIA 100" ?

- command for "SMS options"
   - command for "Phone settings"
   - command for Misc options

Regards,