Re: corrupt jpg files in windows

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: corrupt jpg files in windows
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 12:05:21 +0100

2013/2/26 Thomas Stitzinger:

> The
> file seems to have the same size and the same contents, but in fact the
> files differ binary from each other.

size is different by 238 bytes:
79276 Bild071_Gnokii.jpg
79038 Bild071_MobiMB.jpg

> My config File is attached too. Please let me know what I can do. Do I have
> to put additional settings in the config file.

you config file is ok
what driver handles your COM4?
does getting contacts and SMS work?
does getting very small files (eg. 100 bytes) work?

> I’m able to compile the gnokii project here, but I did not give a  try yet.

if you can test the same command under Linux or a BSD it will tell if
the problem is in the code specific to Windows or to the phone

--
Daniele Forsi