Siemens MC35i

From: Peter Øgaard Meyland
Subject: Siemens MC35i
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 07:42:12 +0000

Hi list

I am currently working on a project that we will use to forward calls to the guard that are on work. I have crated a web frontend and now I'm working on a scheduler that wil direct incoming calls to the right phone.

As phone I am using Siemens MC35i, as a AT model

If I am looking at thw WiKi, the page about 'Dialling and call options', I can se that it is not possible to query the AT model for the forwarding number. Will that feature be implemted in the nearest future? Or is there another way to see the currently selected forwarding number?

TIA

Peter