Re: Can't get all SMS with --getsms (getsmsfolderstatus says >0 messages

From: Toader Denis
Subject: Re: Can't get all SMS with --getsms (getsmsfolderstatus says >0 messages)
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2015 13:16:06 +0300

hei.

I've compiled on ubuntu from sources downloaded from here: http://www.gnokii.org/download/gnokii/0.6.x/gnokii-0.6.31.tar.gz

tar -xvf

./configure  (without x)

make

make install.

did that both on centos and ubuntu recently, without errors. see the INSTALL file. there are there some instructions about installing dependencies on ubuntu.

you can also try to install the ubuntu package to get the dependencies, then remove only the gnokii package, then compile the last version.

---
THANKS,
DENIS TOADER
NanoNet SRL