Re: Gnokii and Nokia 6030

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: Gnokii and Nokia 6030
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 18:10:42 +0100

> I can't see the problem. I try on Windows XP using port COM6 and connection
> serial but I have the same results. I think I'm doing something wrong, but I
> can't find the error.

how did you test that the phone is receiving what gnokii is sending?
Did you try a loopback test? Ie connect together the rx and tx cables
that are supposed to go form your arduino to the phone, then type
something with a terminal program (minicom, cu or even screen) and
read it back.

--
Daniele Forsi