Re: 0.6.32 release?

From: Ladislav Michl
Subject: Re: 0.6.32 release?
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2018 09:12:54 +0100

On Fri, Nov 09, 2018 at 07:41:42AM -0000, address@hidden wrote:
> Nokia has released a 3310 look-alike. Has anybody tried it with gnokii?
> Greetings to all,

Well, those HMD Global phones are like VW New Beetle (straight not flat
engine, water not air cooled, driving front not rear wheels). From long
enough distance they are similar cars :-)

Here you need to be more precise about exact phone model, Nokia 3310 (2017)
in 2G is using Series 30+ which is technically unrelated to Series 30.
Other models might even use Kaios which is basically Boot to Gecko.