Re: 0.6.32 release?

From: Fabrizio Gennari
Subject: Re: 0.6.32 release?
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2018 21:19:23 +0100

Would it be a good idea to repair Win32 build before releasing? http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?8934 is a patch that does that

Il 09-11-18 13:11, Ladislav Michl ha scritto:
On Fri, Nov 09, 2018 at 10:16:12AM +0100, Pawel Kot wrote:
Hi,

On Fri, Nov 9, 2018 at 8:30 AM Ladislav Michl <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, Nov 08, 2018 at 03:59:02PM +0100, Pawel Kot wrote:
On Thu, Nov 8, 2018 at 10:59 AM Ladislav Michl <address@hidden>
wrote:
its been a while since last release and there is no git activity
either.
What about just releasing 0.6.32 to indicate both, code is rock solid
and noone feels need to work on it anymore?
I think there are still some patches pending yet. Like this one:
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/gnokii-users/2017-05/msg00002.html
Just addressed. Any more?
Oh, but there was a patch in the thread there. It was just not confirmed by
OP :)
Aaa, now I see it ("Can you please try the *attached* patch and say
whether it works for you?" in your reply, enmphasis mine ;-)). Well,
I did just a quick look originally and expected inline patch. And as
nothing was there...

Anyway, I'm considering my change easier to read, but you are the
maintainer ;-)

I can try to remind myself how to do the release though :)
I thought this is going to be the biggest problem writing this proposal :)
I think I still can manage it :) Need to check whether are there any other
changes not pushed upstream. @Daniele Forsi <address@hidden> - anything
you have in the queue?
Perhaps I should take opportunity and verify win32 stuff, which I'll be able
to do next week.

        ladis