~/.emacs model for using my elisp files (EMACS-TO-COPY)

From: Drew Adams
Subject: ~/.emacs model for using my elisp files (EMACS-TO-COPY)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 13:34:17 -0800

The attached file, EMACS-TO-COPY, can serve as a model ~/.emacs for
using the elisp files that I will be posting here soon.

Don't try to use this as is: it tries to load *lots* of elisp files (by
haven't even posted yet. You will also need to change the load-path
assignment, of course.

This file is provided just to give you an idea of how I use my elisp
files.

NOTE: The extensive commentary near the start of the file provides an
intro to Emacs that some folks have found useful.  You might consider
passing it along to your Emacs-newbie acquaintences.
------
Attachments are virus free!

This message has been scanned for viruses at the originating end by
Nemx Anti-Virus for MS Exchange Server/IMC
        http://www.nemx.com/products/antivirus

E-MAIL DISCLAIMER

This e-mail message (including all documents and/or attachments) is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. Any review, use, disclosure or
distribution by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s)
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank
you.

To reply to our E-mail Administrator directly, send an email to
address@hidden or call (925) 224-8080 and delete this
email.

OBJECTSTREAM, INC.

http://www.objectstream.com