bookmark+.el - extends bookmark.el

From: Drew Adams
Subject: bookmark+.el - extends bookmark.el
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 13:39:08 -0800

Cf. files README & DEPENDENCIES, posted previously.
E-MAIL DISCLAIMER

This e-mail message (including all documents and/or attachments) is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. Any review, use, disclosure or
distribution by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s)
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank
you.

To reply to our E-mail Administrator directly, send an email to
address@hidden or call (925) 224-8080 and delete this
email.

OBJECTSTREAM, INC.

http://www.objectstream.com

E-MAIL DISCLAIMER

This e-mail message (including all documents and/or attachments) is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. Any review, use, disclosure or
distribution by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s)
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank
you.

To reply to our E-mail Administrator directly, send an email to
address@hidden or call (925) 224-8080 and delete this
email.

OBJECTSTREAM, INC.

http://www.objectstream.com

------
Attachments are virus free!

This message has been scanned for viruses at the originating end by
Nemx Anti-Virus for MS Exchange Server/IMC
        http://www.nemx.com/products/antivirus