Own a Rol.ex Next Week

From: Sigmund Gomez
Subject: Own a Rol.ex Next Week
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 23:59:12 +0400

Hi,

Thank you for expressing interest in

Genuine Replicas Watches.

http://bestreplica.info/index.php?ref=hot347ui

We would like to take this opportunity to introduce to you,
our fine selection of

Italian Crafted Rolex Time Pieces.

http://bestreplica.info/index.php?ref=hot347ui

You can view our large selection of Rolexes
(including Breitling, Tag Heuer, Cartier etc) at:

http://bestreplica.info/index.php?ref=hot347ui

As we are the direct manufacturers,
you are assured of the lowest prices and highest quality
each and every time you purchase from us.

You may also be interested to know that we have the following brands
available in our wide selection as well:

Rolex

Carrier

Bvlgari

Frank Muller

Harry Winston

Chopard

Patek Philippe

Vacheron Constantin

Breguet

A.lange & Sohne

Glashute Original

Audemars Piguet

Roger Dubuis

Blancpain

Jaeger-lecoultre

IWC

Zenith

Officine Panerai

Alain Silberstein

Chronoswiss

Breitling

Omega

Tag Heuer

Ikepod

Eberhard

Tudor

Sin

If you see anything that might interest you,
or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to check us out at:

http://bestreplica.info/index.php?ref=hot347ui

I certainly look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Mike

Sales Manager
Genuine Replicas
http://bestreplica.info/index.php?ref=hot347ui

You received this email because your have previously
purchased from, or inquired about our product line under
GENUINE REPLICAS. If you do not wish to be included
furthermore, Send an email with the title heading:
delete to address@hidden