Re: [Announce] Cell-mode

From: Burton Samograd
Subject: Re: [Announce] Cell-mode
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 12:56:31 -0600

David O'Toole <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks for the feedback--- this was an oversight on my part.

Works better now.  It might be nice to be able to do is find-file (C-x
C-f) and then enable cell-mode and have it work (if I do that I get
errors about cell-of-current-buffer having a void value).  There's no
code in the cell-mode function (I'd give it a shot writing it, but I
have to head to work very soon), so I understand why it doesn't
work...I think it's just a patten of behaviour that I have, which has
probably grown from using emacs for so long :)

Thanks again.

--
burton samograd                                          kruhft .at. gmail
'programmed piano ep' now available : http://kruhft.boldlygoingnowhere.org