Re: tc.el --- timid completion

From: Thorsten Bonow
Subject: Re: tc.el --- timid completion
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 12:09:27 +0100

One more thing: The source is garbled (at least with my GNUS and on google
groups); I think automatic line breaking has messed up a comment:

; This file is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
;; it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published
by
;; the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
;; any later version.

Toto

--
Contact information and PGP key at