Re: ;;; anything.el --- open anything

From: billclem
Subject: Re: ;;; anything.el --- open anything
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 18:39:10 -0000

"address@hidden" <address@hidden> writes:

> On Aug 6, 7:33 pm, address@hidden wrote:
>>
>> 2. The call to fit-frame in anything-maybe-fit-frame passes in 4
>> params. The 4th parameter to fit-frame was only added on July 21,
>> 2007. Therefore, this causes breakage for anyone using a released
>> version of emacs or a CVS emacs that is not pretty recent. Since the
>> params are optional, you could either just pass in 3 params or
>> condition the call.
>
> I don't use frames, I only applied Drew's patches who does. So discuss
> with him what's the best course of action and I will apply the
> changes.
>
> But you're already doing that. ;)

I don't use frames either; however, an older version of fit-frame is
included with Aquamacs Emacs and it would be nice if anything didn't
break just because an older version of fit-frame was on someone's
machine. I've sent an idea for a potential fix to Drew (and the list),
so I'll see what he thinks.

- Bill