modified cap-words.el for Emacs 23

From: Dave Love
Subject: modified cap-words.el for Emacs 23
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 23:48:03 +0000

I found that my CapitalizedWords mode in Emacs 23 doesn't work properly.
(I don't know whether the internals changed in the years since I wrote
it or whether it needed changes from some old repo.)  This version works
to the extent I've tested it in various situations.  It also changes the
intended treatment of all-caps words to be what's probably expected, so
it's not backwards-compatible; I doubt that's relevant given that the
released version was broken and not documented for some reason.

cap-words obsoletes the various ostensibly language-specific
"into-nomenclature"s etc. (including Emacs' cc-subword.el, which was
meant to go).  However, it may not treat words quite the same, and
actually affects the word primitives, not just a set of keybindings.
This uses a Mule 6 feature, so it really requires Emacs 23.