Re: undo-tree.el

From: Toby Cubitt
Subject: Re: undo-tree.el
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 18:19:08 +0000

On Sat, Dec 05, 2009 at 09:21:14PM -0700, Samuel Wales wrote:
> Message for Toby.
>
> (Toby's email doesn't work.)

Short answer: it works just fine. But if for some reason you do hit
problems, use the address given in the undo-tree.el file (which is what
you should be doing anyway).

I'm replying to this on-list just to say that I'm uploading all bug-fix
releases of undo-tree.el to my web site (as listed at the top of the
undo-tree.el file):

  www.dr-qubit.org/emacs.php#undo-tree

I am not announcing further minor releases here, to avoid excessive
noise. If you think you've found a bug, please check the web site first
to see if there's an updated version. (I will still announce any future
major releases on this list.)

Toby
--
Dr T. S. Cubitt